- Trail Length: 5+miRestrooms: NoneWaste Disposal: None - Please carry out all wasteAbout this place:
There are over 12 miles of trails to wander through with your pooch! The park is run by the DEC and is also open to horseback riders and mountain bikers all year (the hiking trails are for foot traffic only, should you want to avoid either horses or bikes)!
Fun Facts & Sights to See:
- Know Before You Go: access is by permit only, which is free upon request
- Know Before You Go: ALL trails and roads on the property are closed during Shotgun Season which starts the first Sunday in January and runs through the rest of the month
- Great birdwatching & wildlife viewing!
- There is a .5 mile Accessible Trail, which is in full compliance with ADA requirements, located in the southern section of the park
- Local History: The area was once operated by RCA as a global communications center. Operations began on November 5th, 1921 with a signal from President Warren G. Harding, who sent a radiogram from Washington to all nations. The technology eventually became obsolete in the 1960s with the creation of earth orbiting communication satellites.
- 50 Circle Rd
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.