- Trail Length: 5+miTrail Difficulty: easyRestrooms: YesWaste Disposal: Yes - Multiple waste bins available throughoutCheck for ticksAbout this place:
Dogs are allowed throughout the park on leash. The approx. 6 mile loop around Stump Pond is a great option! There is also an off leash dog run in the park.
Fun Facts & Sights to See:
- Know Before You Go: this park is popular with horseback riders, you are likely to encounter horses on your hike!
- Sights to See: there are several historic homes and buildings dating back to the 1700 & 1800s. The first thing added to the property was Stump Pond, followed by a grist mill and saw mill by owners Susannah and Isaac Blydenburgh.
- Fun fact: the grist mill ran until 1922
- 4026 Veterans Memorial Hwy