- Trail Length: 5+miTrail Difficulty: easyRestrooms: YesWaste Disposal: Yes - Multiple waste bins available throughoutCheck for ticksAbout this place:
Dogs are allowed throughout the park on leash. The approx. 6 mile loop around Stump Pond is a great option! There is also an off leash dog run in the park.
Fun Facts & Sights to See:
- Know Before You Go: this park is popular with horseback riders, you are likely to encounter horses on your hike!
- Sights to See: there are several historic homes and buildings dating back to the 1700 & 1800s. The first thing added to the property was Stump Pond, followed by a grist mill and saw mill by owners Susannah and Isaac Blydenburgh.
- Fun fact: the grist mill ran until 1922
- 4026 Veterans Memorial Hwy
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.